Sunday, July 6, 2014

Outfit l In love with daisies





Top and shorts from Bershka
Necklace from Ourivesaria

Boa tarde!!
Hoje trago-vos um outfit super hiper mega descontraído e simples mas no entanto eu adoro-o! É muito frequente verem no meu blog outfits, new in entre outros com margaridas porque sou sem dúvida apaixonada por elas!
Decidi fotografá-lo na praia e pedi ajuda ao meu melhor amigo.
Como podem ver a minha cara é de quem acabou de acordar tal como todos os outros posts de outfit que tenho fotografados e já preparados e peço desculpa mas ultimamente é como tenho andado independentemente da hora que for.

Espero que gostem!


Good afternoon everyone!!
Today I bring u a new super relaxed and simple outfit but however I love it! You can find on my blog many outfits, new in among others with daisies because I'm definitely in love with them!

I decided to photograph this outfit on the beach and asked for help to my best friend. 
As you can see my face is just like the face who just woke up just like all the other posts of outfit that I have photographed and prepared and I apologise but lately that's how I've been regardless of what time it is. 

I hope u guys like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment